Now your face can look contoured—all the time! My new, long-lasting, noninvasive treatment was inspired by the popularity of contouring and strobing makeup. I’ve devised a treatment I am calling the LitLiftTM that uses a cocktail of Botox and filler to highlight and define the face in much the same way makeup can. The big difference is that the results of the LitLiftTM can last up to two years!
To brighten and refine your features, I focus on the same six areas of the face we typically apply contouring or strobing makeup: the forehead, the brow-bones, the cheekbones, the center of the nose, the top lip, and the chin. Not everyone will need highlighting or contouring in all six spots; the The LitLiftTM is customized to your face, and your face alone. The procedure is designed to enhance your natural features and to keep you looking “lit”, natural, and your best self at all times!
- In the forehead, I use Botox to smooth out horizontal lines, making the area above the brows appear smooth, glowy and subtly highlighted.
- For the brows, a touch of Botox, strategically placed, lifts the brows just a bit, making the brow-bones appear brighter and the eyes more open.
- To highlight the cheekbones, a conservative dose of filler, such as Juvederm VOLUMA, injected at the top of the cheekbones will define and lift them, as though they’ve been contoured.
- To make the nose look straighter, thinner, and more refined, a tiny amount of VOLUMA down the center of the nose will cause light to bounce off just the filled area.
- The cupid’s bow and philtral columns are highlighted with brand-new Juvederm VOLLURE to create definition.
- for the chin, I use Botox to relax the mentalis muscle (a.k.a. the pouting muscle), bringing the chin forward slightly, out of the shadow of the lower lip. Then I touch up with filler, if needed, to define and highlights both the chin and jaw area.
Contact Dr. Dara Liotta for consultation at our Upper East Side Manhattan office to see if the LitLiftTM is right for you!