Botulinum Toxin Injection (BOTOX® Cosmetic) can be used to treat fine lines and wrinkles, or to prevent fine lines an wrinkles in what we like to call “maintenance BOTOX®” (read more about that here). BOTOX® Cosmetic is the most common cosmetic procedure in the world! The key to a natural-looking result is all in the training and skill of our injector. The cost of BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment depends upon the volume (units) of BOTOX® Cosmetic needed to create the desired result. Dr. Liotta believes in highly individualized treatment plans to achieve the best, most natural results.
Who Is A Candidate?
BOTOX® Cosmetic can not be used in patients who are pregnant or nursing. Some common uses of BOTOX® Cosmetic include:
- Forehead lines (horizontal lines across the forehead that deepen when you raise the eyebrows)
- Frown lines (vertical “11” lines between the eyebrows)
- Crow’s feet
- “Bunny” lines (the horizontal lines across the bridge of the nose that deepen with squinting)
- To lift low eyebrows (“BOTOX® Brow Lift”)
- To diminish masseter hypertrophy and soften the jaw line
- Tighten the neck and smooth out vertical neck banding
- Smooth out chin dimpling
- Elevate the corners of the mouth
- Smooth out vertical “smokers’ lines” around the mouth
*Using botulinum toxin in areas other than the glabella and crow’s feet is considered “off-label.”
Injections Along the Jawline
The masseter muscle—have risen in popularity to relieve stress-induced jaw clenchingSchedule a Consultation View Gallery
How is the Procedure Performed?
BOTOX® Cosmetic in an in-office procedure that takes only minutes to perform. During consultation, an individualized treatment will be designed for you by Dr. Liotta. The skin of the areas to be treated will be cleansed, and the injection will be performed with a very tiny needle.
What is the Recovery?
While it is possible to develop a bruise after treatment, bruising with BOTOX® Cosmetic injection is rare. In most cases, you will have very small erythematous points where the BOTOX® Cosmetic was injected. These red areas will disappear within approximately 15-20 minutes after treatment. You may apply sunscreen and make up immediately following treatment. Note that Botox does not take effect immediately. It will between 4-7 days before you can see the full effect of your BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment.
- She Was Spectacular in Every Sense of the Word.
- Wonderful Experience
- Dr. Liotta is a genius! Best plastic surgeon I have met.
Schedule A Consultation
For more information on BOTOX® Cosmetic, please contact us today. Dr. Liotta can meet with you for a confidential consultation to answer any questions you may have.